|Terms & Conditions|
The following conditions apply to the use of services provided by ArtDealer™ (domain: www.artdealer.co.il). Any person wishing to sell, buy or participate in any way in ArtDealer must agree to all terms and conditions written in this document as well as all such documents, which this page provides links to. If you do not accept any of the following conditions please do not use our services.|
ArtDealer reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and at their sole discretion by posting such changes on the site. All changes will take effect immediately after being posted.
While using ArtDealer, you will not do the following:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies.
- Post content or items that are illegal or are intending for illegal purposes or may damage our system.
- Use ArtDealer if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our site.
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity.
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity.
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings.
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to ArtDealer.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information).
- Transfer your account to another party without our consent.
- Copy, modify or distribute content from ArtDealer.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses.
ArtDealer will try to describe completely the external conditions of each item on the proper web pages as best it can. However, all the items on auction are sold as are and ArtDealer does not make any guaranties to the conditions of the item beyond the described.
We do our utmost to ensure that the artwork descriptions and photographs on our site give an accurate representation. However, it is impossible to fully represent an artwork with a photograph. Therefore, any person viewing art works in the Internet should be particularly aware of the following factors:
All potential buyers can examine any item by preliminary arrangement with ArtDealer at our offices.
- Colors may appear differently on different monitors, or under different lighting conditions from those in which the photograph was taken. This is a particular problem with laptop LCD screens.
- Different computer monitors are set to different color resolutions. Older monitors in particular may not accurately reflect the colors of paintings.
- Non-computer devices, such as Web TV may not accurately reflect the artworks and their colors.
ArtDealer will not be responsible for the correctness of the information presented by the seller. However, without assuming any form of liability, ArtDealer will do its best to verify the information presented by the seller.
Fees and Services
Joining ArtDealer is free. We do charge fees for using other services, such as listing art items for sale and/or commission fees. Changes to our policy are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days' notice by posting the changes on our site. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on our site.
When you give us content (such as photos), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. (We need these rights to host, advertise and display your content.)
If you have a dispute with one or more of our users, you release us from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
When listing an item for sale on ArtDealer you assert that the item is rightfully yours, or that you have a power of attorney from the rightful owner to sell the item and that the item is not under any legal bindings. ArtDealer reserves the right to deny or suspend the membership of users who do not meet with ArtDealer rules.
The information given by the user at registration or at any other time while using ArtDealer must be truthful and complete. The user agrees to notify ArtDealer immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her account or password, or any other breach of security.
ArtDealer will not disclose any member's details to third parties. We view the protection of all personal information as a very important community principle.
ArtDealer reserves the right to include changes in this agreement without prior notice and at its own considerations. All changes will take effect 72 hours after their publication on the ArtDealer website. ArtDealer is bind only to the rules that are noted in this agreement.
Resolution of Disputes
The court of Haifa, Israel will have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect to any dispute that may arise from any sale or action pertaining to this website.
| Print this page||