Below is a list of the information we require in order to accept items for listing on ArtDealer. Please send us the information to the following email address:
- Your contact information (full name, phone number and email address).
- Full description of the items (dimensions, technique, signature, estimate, year created, condition and any other information you may think is relevant).
- Your biography (exhibitions, catalogues and any other information you may think is relevant).
- Digital photos of the items (try sending us high quality photos of the items).
There are no listing fees.
When you make a sale on ArtDealer, ArtDealer charges a seller's commission plus VAT (and other charges assumed by ArtDealer on behalf of the seller) on the final bid price or hammer price on all items sold according to the following table:
||less then $5,000
||$5,001 - $10,000
||$10,001 - $20,000
||$20,001 - $30,000
||$30,001 - $40,000
||more then $40,001
ArtDealer offers advertising opportunities to increase the visibility of your items. Advertising fees vary by opportunity. Ad fees will be clearly outlined before you commit to purchasing an ad.
We require a six month exclusivity, which means items listed through our ArtDealer-Artist plan can not be exhibited or listed at other places such as galleries or auctions. You will be required to sign an exclusivity agreement with us.
If you can not sign such an agreement you might want to open a shop on ArtDealer. For information about opening a shop on ArtDealer click here.
After a sale has been made
- After a sale has been made, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that the item has been sold.
- Items submitted for auction must be delivered to our office at the seller expense at the time agreed by both sides.
- The buyer will be charged only after the item itself has arrived at our office and was checked by our staff.
- All logistical handling of the boxing and shipping are arranged by ArtDealer, unless agreed otherwise.
Payment processing fees
- Once a sale occurs, we collect the full payment for the item on behalf of the seller. Because of our refund policy, the seller will be paid (minus the auctions' commission plus VAT and any fees for services rendered) at the End of Month (EOM) plus 30 from receipt of payment if no refund has accured.
- If the seller is an Israeli resident then the selling price and commission will be converted into Israeli Shekels according to the "cash sale rate" published by one of three Israeli banks (Bank Hapoalim, Bank Leumi, Bank Discount) and known on the day of payment.
- If ArtDealer provided any services to the seller, they will be deducted from the selling price.
ArtDealer charges a payment processing fee of 3.5% on all accepted credit cards ( Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club) and 3.9% on PayPal for each order completed. This fee is assessed on the total amount of the bill.
All fees on ArtDealer are in US Dollars.
For the detailed policies please visit our return policy page and our refund policy page.
Effective Date: August 10, 2012.
ArtDealer reserves the right to alter these policies at any time.
| Print this page||